Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Party, Party, Party!

We have been to four birthday parties in the past two weeks. Its been lots of fun! The great thing was...I was able to see some of my bridesmaids! I got to see four very dear friends (and their children of course), that I have not seen in years.  It was wonderful!  It was a great couple weeks.  It did however include a trip to the Urgent Care in between and some late nights for my parents (for me) due to some crazy back spasms, but don't worry, all is well! Hope you enjoy the pictures.  We had a blast! :)




My friend Alison's daughter had her 6th birthday party last weekend at a park. The kids had a blast and it was great to see the kids playing together and catch up.  Hannah's great new photo skills took the picture of Alison and I. Ha Ha


 

The above are pictures of my girlfriend Kellie from college. It was her daughter Hope's 3rd birthday. The last time I saw her I was heading to the hospital to deliver Chase. This is at her Dad's farm.
She was visiting from California.


My friend Meredith with her daugther Sydney. It was her 4th birthday party! And a picture with Kim (waiting for cake), my other bridesmaid and dear friend and a pic with her boys :)


I was also finally able to meet the new addition to the Keifer Family...sweet Bradley.


 
The last birthday party for the week was mine. I am calling it, the "almost 40" birthday since I feel I have passed the threshold of the 35 and under crowd. Boo Hoo. Ha Ha. And although I did not mean to be so drastic, a hair cut and color was definitely needed since it had been over four months.  The DARK brown hair however, was not intentional. I feel a little goth and am hoping that it fades faster than anticipated. For now, I am still adjusting to looking in the mirror at this OLD face with DARK, DARK hair. Ha ha I am glad however that I was home to celebrate with family and friends and again only wished hubby could have been here to celebrate with us. 





Thank you to all my family and friends for all the wonderful birthday wishes and for all the time you took to make my day (and weekend) so very special.  I love you all!

Flowers from my Honey :)

No comments: