Monday, July 26, 2010

I am calling it, Step 1.




Step 1. 

Daddy has finally started the next chapter in our life.  This is how we are looking at anyway. He has left for his new post for the year. Now, all we have to do is sit tight for a whole year, with two visits in between, and hope this year goes by FAST!

The departure was tough, real tough. Actually, it sucked. However, all the anticipation of "thinking" about him leaving, thinking about the day he would have to get on the plane and say goodbye to the kids and to me, is finally over. This is a true relief. I was dreading that day. I knew it would by far be one of the hardest parts of this whole tour and I am frankly,
glad it is OVER.
Now, we can just think AHEAD...way ahead, like WHERE WILL WE GO NEXT?  Ha  That is how we work, one step at a time. And for now, we have accomplished...Step 1! :)

I am currently putting together a slide show with pictures of the fun summer we had; however, it is still a work in "progress", but soon to be published. For now, in honor of my wonderful husband (and since I missed my Father's Day message, so sorry Honey), I attached some pictures of Daddy with the kids for his farewell. 


We miss you already Daddy and look forward to seeing you very SOON! It is not the same without you here. We love you so very much!


No comments: