Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Summary ...

Over the past few months we have done many things. We have even had both Grandmas come to visit, its been great! However, with the limited time I have to get on the Internet and the actual time it takes to "get" on the Internet and download pictures, I have fallen way behind on my blog updates. It was a good idea in theory.
I decided to send a summary of what has been going on to catch everyone up. Hopefully now that we have returned back to Kenya, I can catch everyone up and start a new blog! Hopefully I will be able to send weekly or at least monthly updates.


Enjoy!

Gam Gam came to visit for Christmas for a month, Nonne came to visit at the end of January for 3 and a half weeks, Tom celebrated his 35th Birthday January 27th and Piper turned 4 Feb 25th. We took many safari trips with Nonne and Gam Gam. We visited Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha, The Elephant Orphanage where Nonne adopted an Elephant! and Nairobi National Park where we actually got to see some lions for the first time (although VERY, very far away). We also went to the infamous Kenyan Derby (although I was the only one of about 4 people with a derby style"big" hat). Tom and I also went to Hells Gate National park and hiked in a gorge! We took a beautiful first family vacation to Mombasa on the coast of Kenya at the end of April. Last but not least, we celebrated a very wonderful four year anniversary on April 22nd!



Thanks for four amazing years sweetheart!! I love you so very much!


We have so much more going and so many more visitors to come in only a few months.
We cant wait!












Also, if you haven't already signed up for updates, please sign up! When you receive an email you will get the name of the blog in the top left corner, "The Summary". It is highlighted in blue. If you click on that, you can go straight to the blog instead of reading it on your email. I would rather you do this as my last email was sent at 2 am and with many grammatical errors. I corrected everything but no one was able to see it. This is of course for my personal satisfaction but just in case you didn't know. :)








No comments: