Monday, September 21, 2015

Celebrating Hannah's 9th at the beach!

School started, yippee! This means I have more time to finish up all 80 blogs in my que that I have not had time to complete and/or publish.  So, get ready, you will be hearing from me ... a lot.  
Happy Reading! 

We celebrated Hannah's birthday this summer with a big surfing party in the basement with a beach, surf and sand theme to ...

TEEN BEACH MOVIE 2!


Click HERE for one of Hannah's favorite songs from the 
movie and a fun clip from the film!

Hannah is clearly a fan of the show but also a big party planner (like her Mom). Most of her ideas came months before her party and she got almost all of her ideas on Pinterest. She loves that site, by the way, and she absolutely 100% LOVES to plan!

I think our combined efforts made for a super fun ALL GIRL, Teen Beach Movie 2, Sleepover, and  Surfing Beach Party success!  Although all plans/games go out the window when you get a box full of make-up as a present. ha!

Clearly, this birthday girl had a blast. 








     




Happy 9th Birthday to my cutie pie! You are a truly old soul with so much to offer this world. Stay sweet my little one, stay kind and always keep that big heart. 

I love you to space and space never ends (as you like to say).  

Check out all the fun pictures, party details and fun below.



Hannah's Birthday video! 


No comments: