Tuesday, December 24, 2013

European Vacation - Part 4 Prague

December 28th

We will call this one... PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES- ha!
left Austria at 9 am, arrived in Prague 6 pm.

December 29th

I somehow got some kink in my neck (probably from overdoing it snowboarding a few days before) and was in some serious pain. Could barely move my neck to the left side and hence...did not sleep that well our first night in Prague. But we all woke up, rallied the kids and headed out for our first adventure for this trip in a brand new city Tom and I could not wait to see.
Due to my lack of sleep the night before, I checked out all the brochures and since Tom had mentioned it earlier that day- checked out the 6 HOUR city tour- it actually looked great, so we decided to book that for Sunday.  We would see almost all the big sites, so this time we wanted to see something different. The concierge directed us to some castle grounds on the other side of the city - called....

December 30th

We started the morning being picked up by a Prague tour bus at 9:30 am



we did not get home until 5 pm.

No comments: